rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Tallinn?

Project Tallinn?

Quote: (11-22-2010 11:22 PM)subutai Wrote:  

Oh yeah, there are quite a few mixes like that in Eastern Europe --- Africans with Russians, Yemenis with Estonians, etc.

It's from back during Soviet times, when sailors and students from "commie friendly" countries throughout the world would come study in the Soviet Union.

Naturally, these guys would get a lot of attention and go nuts because contrary to US propaganda, the women of the Soviet bloc were hot and willing.

They'd impregnate some local girl, then go back home, and the girl would end up raising the kid on her own. A few of the men do end up staying long-term though but the ones I've met looked really beaten down and haggard. After all, once you get the girl and settle down, there's not a whole lot of attractions or a warm & friendly vibe in most of Eastern Europe.

This is what happened with babygirl...She's not in contact with her Father at all and hasnt been to Yemen and doesnt have an Arabic first or last name either.

On another note I have met and seen tons of hotties with mixed backrounds all throughout Scandanavia. They usually have a very hot look and I gravitate to them more since we are the same color and I just want to hear their story...I met some really hot African/Scandi chicks when I was in Norway and they visited me here in Atlanta in October. Good job pointing that out Subtai...I have noticed in Scandanavia It has been a good amount of mixing and alot of stunners have been produced because of it!

Messages In This Thread