rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with online opener

Help with online opener

Hi guys, I found an online opener that has a decent response rate, and the majority of the responses are typically fairly similar. I have trouble transitioning to other subjects or finding a compliance test small enough for them to do. Please help.

Opener: After a rigorously brief overview of your profile, I wanted to let you know I have already married and divorced you in my mind.??Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories… you will always have a special place in my heart. Your Ex-husband, - Paul
p.s. You can keep the beach house in Florida as long as I can have the dog and my DVD’s back

Typical response from girl: Haha / LoL / That was funny

Me: (Attempting for qualification): I like that you're a sense of humor, I like funny girls. Are you funny?

Typical response from girl: yes / yah / I am

Me: (Throwing a hoop for them to jump through): Tell me your best joke

No girl jumps through that hoop for some reason. What's a good follow up instead to build attraction without "trying too hard"?

Messages In This Thread