rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Louisiana kidnap victim's cousin kicks down door, shoots and kills abductor

Louisiana kidnap victim's cousin kicks down door, shoots and kills abductor

Quote: (11-11-2013 05:35 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

From the WSHH video comments:

Quote:Quote:

thats fuc up..I KNOW THESE PEOPLE..this is the real story..the guy and girl where a couple and then she cheated on him,they seprated then got back togather and she CHEATED AGAIN they broke up and that bitch took that dude to child support court and was forced to pay a shit load of money because he didnt have any recipts cause he was paying her cash...then they got into a little argumant and she called the cops and put a restraining order on him when she clearly started the arguement..since the restraining order he couldnt see his kids and she didnt allow him to see his kid or be apart of his life once she got her self a new boyfreind...this story is a tragdy and thats messed up how she pushed that man to the point where he lost his mind..mainly black hoes do this type of stuff..i feel bad for the dude cause he really tried to be apart of his kids life but she didnt allow it because she found a "new daddy" for her kids smh.

Makes things a little more complicated.

I told you guys. She deserved the bullet. White-knighting killed an innocent man.

Messages In This Thread