rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early Game Question

Early Game Question

I think a lot of time when guys actually get approached by a woman the think to themselves... "Okay, she opened me now it's time for the attract phase." However, if she actually went up and talked to you, that part of the game handled.

It's just a matter of not fucking things up at this point. Be a cool dude, continue the conversation, vibe and escalate escalate escalate. I think a tendency guys have is they feel the need to do something or say something cool or say something interesting since most of the time, when they're cold-approaching a woman out of the blue, they're working an uphill battle.

But if the girl is already into you (to the point where she actually walked up to you) anything you say is going to be cool to her. It's just a matter of not being weird, conversing like you would anyone else and escalating.

Messages In This Thread