rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

mall Day game

mall Day game

Sonsowey is right. I actually think your opener was fantastic A+, I like it. You disarmed her, but then you immediately cornered her again (not good)...remember how a girls mind works; if you ask her to do something, her mind will go into a 1,000 reasons as to why she should respond with "no", even if she wants to say yes! Think about how girls resist sex even with her panties halfway down, and she is completely wet.

With mall game, time is limited and the way you look and the vibe you ooze is HUGE, but the mall is target rich, so do not hesitate to move on to the next girl, and spit the same "my sisters shirt" opener.

So, next time, use the same opener, but then start building a little comfort with some minor humor to ease the tension - chances are every girl will tell you she has friends waiting for her, in case you are some "creep" (I hate how they use that word) at the mall ready to stalk her, its her personal defense mechanism kicking in.

So, a transition would have been like this:

Me :- "Hey how are you? Got a second? My sister has the same kind of shirt, I spilled juice all over it, she was damn pissed at me. Where did you get it from?"
Girl :- "(points to a store) I got it from there... But I got it more that 8 months a go. So I am not sure if you will still fine it."
Transition - get some IOI's

Mixx - "girl, you're a lifesaver, I'm gonna run over to that store in a few to see if It's my lucky day, I owe you now...so it means I get to carry all your bags today, LUCKY YOU!"
---- she'll probably looked confused now, but smile/giggle most likely. Get a good read on her body language, a woman's body language NEVER lies - is she turning away from you? Is she directly facing you? Is she smiling or giving you a bitchy, I just got my monthly period look? Is she turning away as you talk to her? Or is she moving closer and smiling?

-- Regardless, get her opinion on a some colognes/shirts/bracelets you just purchased to invest some comfort/trust bldg time. You should always have at least some cologne samples in your pocket at the mall.

-- After 5 minutes---

MIxx - "Hey look, I'm gonna be upfront with you, I have my sister and 2 girlfriends waiting for me at Starbucks in about 15 minutes, as I'm sure you have some friends waiting for you as well, be a cool girl scout today, and come help me pick out an alternate shirt /* (start turning away slightly as if to walk towards your destination, and notice I did not ask) */ , you and my sis seem to have the same taste...I'll buy you an ice cream cone if you do a good job".

This is the exact moment where your target will now get a good look at you to see if she likes what she sees. If you're dressed well, and look good with a confident smile, then you have a good shot at a SNL. At this point, if the girl is interested in you in any way, you've built enough trust for her to at least go with you to the store, and then you can pretty much control the outcome within 45 minutes of comfort/trust building.......if she still resists and makes excuses, I'd say she is just not interested, and you should choose a new target. Forget asking for the number from your current target, she'll flake because not enough time was invested in her part towards you.

TIP: try doing this with incredibly beautiful girls 9+ - trust me, very rare do they have guys approach them with these "save me" openers, unlike the average girls who "seem" easier targets, they are approached a lot more, and actually have even bigger bitch shields.

So, try this 10x at your next mall day game adventure, I am sure 2 of those 10 girls will say "Yes", so do not be discouraged from a few no answers. It's the mall....play the numbers, then go try another 10x at another mall [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Messages In This Thread