rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Santa Barbara Approach Diary

Got the surf rack this morning, one step closer. Wet suit, rack, now I can borrow my friend's boards, then I will have my own.

Campus
#109:
6.1 20yo blonde, 5'6". Good body, nice legs. Blonde hair, blue eye. Not quite California Blonde, but trying to be. Face was okay still WB mostly due to youth.

She was standing in line at the cafe as I was sitting and I noticed her make eye contact more than once as I got up. I waited for her to be done getting rung up and she left the cafe. I followed her out to the sidewalk and approached her from the side. I decided to go direct because it looks like she was on her way somewhere. These girls aren't in the mood to stop for long so I believe you have to test how attracted to you they are immediately.

Many of the DayGame.com or whatever street videos with the Yad Stop and other things I notice all do some what of a direct approach. They may not say "hey you're hot" but they do very much make a girl on her way somewhere come to a standstill in Street Approaches and then say they noticed something about them. To me this isn't be purely direct, but it is much more direct than indirect. I follow this style as well if a girl seems to be on mission to get somewhere.

I ended up going direct on her, she did not seem enthusiastic, but easily gave me her phone number, no response on the text follow up.

This has maybe been said before but I notice 7+'s on average respond much better to direct approaches than lower 6's. I want to say this because I think lower 6's know they are pump and dump targets in their subconcious mind and are very weary of a confident guy coming up and being upfront with them. It scares them easily. Hotter girls really seem to enjoy it more and know they are not pump and dump material so it does not offend them.

First Club
I had my friend with me that I am teaching game to. He is very social and has lots of girls as friends (too bad none of them are attractive, but at least he has social acumen from it) so is good at being disarming and has crowd control skills. He starts dancing with some 5.3 shorter, little extra weight brunette in a dress. I take on dancing with the blonde 5.4 crazy friend I want no part of to be a good wing. After awhile I get tired and sit down and try to give my friend hand gestures to say go for the fucking makeout already.

He sees me but cannot understand. I get up and go whisper in his ear, turn her around and make out with her right now!

He does it with success. Later in the night the friend is getting needy and trying to cockblock because I am not giving her enough attention. There is no way I am banging this chick or keeping her under control the entire night. I take her away to dance more which I want no part of so my friend can get the number from his girl which he does with success. I tell him we can leave or if he wants to really imprint his presence on his chick go for one last hard quick make out to stick out in her mind. He goes for it but it is a Disney kiss back from her.

#110:
At the club there was a 7.3 (it was dark I was drunk I am hoping lol) tall brunette with a more voluptuous shape, but not fat at all. I dug it, but she was in a circle of 5 girlfriends and I was planning to go in and drag her off. I am terrible at crowd control and am trying to learn this from my friend as I bestow the rest of game on him.

Of course they are getting ready to leave, so I go direct and just try for a number and ask where she is going next. No dice. Soft rejection with a smile from her. This of course was a poor approach, but I need to stay warm and keep going for it when I get the chance. They were maybe 3 or 4 girls worth swooping in the venue so my choices were limited, plus I was ensnared in playing wingman to a crazy attention whore 5.

Next Club
#111:
It is getting near closing time. I see a girl alone on the dance floor looking bored, like she wants to get in on the fun and dance. 6.5 brunette, blue eyed 31yo. Good body. Definitely WB, and harem add. I go up and tell her lets dance and nod to the dance floor right next to us with a smile. She rejects. Lonely bored looking 31 yo hitting the wall thinks she has tons of options. Love it. This is why I am growing to completely ignore older women more and more as well as same aged women.

Not a great night, but I still go out there, it was slow all around town.

Pipeline is still being a bitch to me, I need new prospects.

On a different note, I come from being a heavy online gamer. I now look at the apps and have almost no patience to sit and look at girls photos and their often retarded text descriptions.

I think that time can be used for self improvement and feel a nagging feeling of guilt whenever I go on these apps.

If I did not have the city and logistics I do though I would go crawling back quickly.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread