rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitcoin -- for interested beginners & critics/skeptics

Bitcoin -- for interested beginners & critics/skeptics

Quote: (04-11-2014 03:21 AM)seanwilliam1988 Wrote:  

I totally agree with you. Those people who don’t totally understand the real benefit of bitcoin would say that it is not good for the economy, etc. But I strongly believe that it can hugely help the economy to grow even better, particularly the small businesses, to reach global customers. It has benefited a lot of businesses all over the world, and some are continuously adopting it.

With whom are you agreeing, and what are you talking about?

Generally, I do NOT click on links to outside websites from sources that are ambiguous regarding the contents.

Additionally, as you may or may NOT know, bitcoin is very much in its infancy stages of expansion and development, so I am NOT sure who would be claiming any kind of wide spread betterment of businesses on a global level - especially at this stage of bitcoin, even though there seems to be potential for bitcoin to make payment systems better in certain ways.

Messages In This Thread