rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Else Use Paypal For Ecommerce? Have A Rolling Reserve? They're Killing My Biz

Anyone Else Use Paypal For Ecommerce? Have A Rolling Reserve? They're Killing My Biz

We run a lot through Paypal but it's low-risk. We have no reserve requirement, and no rollling reserves. I can transfer all received money out of our account within minutes of receiving it (then the usual 2 business days for it to arrive in our bank account).

As you stated, your business is high risk so they're acting accordingly. You may find other merchant processors who can offer better terms -- ask around. When we looked, the merchants we found offered worse terms in our category (like a rolling reserve).

If your business is doing well, and it's just the cash hold against some of the money, just get a line of credit from some other source to cover cashflow.

Messages In This Thread