rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

F.D.A. Moves to Ban Trans Fats

F.D.A. Moves to Ban Trans Fats

Quote: (11-07-2013 03:37 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2013 03:15 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Have any of you considered that maybe the government is the cause of and not the solution to some of these problems? I posted in another thread about this sometime ago. Why are processed foods loaded full of trans fats so cheap? They're cheap because of the government subsidizing corn, soy, and wheat. If they weren't subsidized, the price of those primary staples of our diets would no longer be the cheapest options.

Yes, I totally agree with that. But since getting rid of these subsidies is not going to happen anytime soon (or ever, unless someone like Rand Paul becomes President...?), this is a step in the right direction.

So because they wont do away with these subsidies it means its ok to pass bad laws? Makes sense

Keep giving up more of your freedoms america... don't think regulating your food cant get worst and I guarantee they wont make the best decisions for everyone.

Messages In This Thread