rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reframing After Girls Ask You to Take Group Pics of Them

Reframing After Girls Ask You to Take Group Pics of Them

With the rampant narcissism of girls and their stupid Facebook and Instawhore, what are some ways you've regained control after being asked to take a photo of a group of girls? I get this at least 2 times a night. I did it in NYC for a bunch of old bitties and one snarked at the end that I was so nice. I cringed. My friend got it in AC by a bunch of hotties and he asked me to get in the shot with them. They shoved me out of the way when I jumped in, so I grabbed their iPhone from his hand, gave it back to them and said bye. Backturn. I get it often and I have tried to save face without being a dick about taking their photo, but I haven't discovered yet how to deflect being their pawn and turning it around in my favor. I suppose I could try and say I don't work for free and charge them a drink for doing it. I may try that this weekend. Any suggestions for setting up your own frame for the times you are asked to take a photo of a group of girls?

Messages In This Thread