rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manginas strut their stuff in "Lean In Circles"

Manginas strut their stuff in "Lean In Circles"

Courtesy of the ever reliable NY Times comes this article proudly featuring dreadnought mangina antics circa 2013.

Quote:Quote:

Mr. Dominick said he oversees around $1 billion in assets for a South Korean bank in New York, and Mr. Grinna is the founder of EverTrue, a technology company focused on college alumni communities in Boston. But they aren’t tossing back tumblers of Scotch, basking in the status quo. Rather, as Mr. Grinna put it in a phone interview from his office in Boston, “We are geeking out over ‘Lean In.’ ”

The CEOs of major US corporations are pitching in to spread Sheryl's gospel:

In America, John Chambers, the chief executive of Cisco, and Bob Moritz, the chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers, have led efforts to bring Lean In Circles, self-organized groups that use free materials provided by Ms. Sandberg’s foundation, LeanIn.org, to their companies. The Circles cover topics like “Creating a Level Playing Field.” There’s even a father-daughter Circle.

But it's the cheerful mangina foot soldiers that really shine:

“After reading the book, I now understand that women are promoted on achievements and men are promoted on promise, which is something from a behavioral bias standpoint just worth knowing,” said Mr. Dominick, who said he had bought “Lean In” for nine male friends and colleagues.

And should a mangina tarry, he is lucky to have an amazing woman in his life to tell him to get with the program:

And one had to be pushed. “My wife said she would divorce me if I didn’t read the book,” said Stephen Reilly, 40, the executive director of the Fulbright Association, a nonprofit based in Washington, D.C.

Finally, prepare to be ravished by the reality of Asian manginas strutting their stuff in an invitation-only Harvard Business School Asian-American "lean-in circle". A powerful image.

[Image: 03MENLEANIN_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread