rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Donating sperm

Donating sperm

Quote: (12-02-2013 09:04 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

There's one thing that has always bothered me regarding sperm donations to lesbian couples. So these women hate me because I'm a man, they couldn't stand the thought of ever spending a night with me, they would rather have me dead and yet they want my genetic material to fulfill their biological needs. Fuck no, if you want my seed you'll have it the traditional way, me inserting it into you.

That is what would prevent me from ever donating my genetic juice. The idea of my child being indoctrinated by some repulsive dikes is nightmarish. I would never do that to my progeny--even for a few thousand bucks.

picture below--yeah that kid has a bright future with his two moms. He probably will never get to the rank of beta--more likely a sexually confused omega.

[Image: lesbians-and-child.jpg]

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Messages In This Thread