rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Hideous Haircut for Hollywood Actress

Another Hideous Haircut for Hollywood Actress

This short hair trend is driven mostly by homosexual stylists who convince these women that short hair is flattering on them. Once a few do it, they call it a trend, then many others follow suit to stay trendy.

It's not like women suddenly wake up one day and say to themselves, "Wow, I should really cut off my hair! I think I would look a lot better that way."

Women are herd creatures, and when they repeatedly see something portrayed as popular in the media they will inevitably become interested in it.

As for why homosexuals do this to women, well, I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything. I think they do it subconsciously more than anything else: they like short haircuts on women because it makes them look more masculine, and thus more pleasing to the eye of a homosexual man, who is drawn to the masculine rather than the feminine. And then you have the non-participating women who will still pay lip service to the trend or even encourage it in order to sabotage the beauty of other women who chop off their hair. And most of this, too, I believe is subconscious. Women do it without realizing it. It's not that they intentionally encourage their friends to cut their hair short, it's that they derive pleasure from the fact that they themselves will become more sexually attractive in comparison to the friend that does. It's like an instant SMV boost to them relative to their friend.

And so it is that homosexual hair stylists and competitive female beauty saboteurs together, without formal conspiracy or planning, end up turning hotties into dyke lookalikes on the reg.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread