rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do?

What to do?

If I were in your position I would first figure out who I am and what I want to accomplish in life.

You have a big bank account but are severely lacking in the life experience department.

Here would be my plan based on the 875k you say you get each year.

1) implement small changes now until january. things like lifting weights, reading books, being more sociable with everyone you meet, get a new wardrobe

2) from now-jan plan a year long trip all around the world. I wouldn't go big baller, but I wouldn't slum it either. You'll be surprised how much motivation and purpose you get from planning a big move or a long term travel situation.

3) Stay as long as you want in each place and immerse yourself in their culture and food etc. plan more trips and get life experience. Honestly, I would try my best to have sex with the women there, but I wouldn't make it my priority. With your $$$ I'd probably fuck whores every once and a while (just don't make it a habit, and understand that when you settle down somewhere your quality won't be the same unless you work hard at getting ass).

Messages In This Thread