rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you like to spend your Money on ?

What do you like to spend your Money on ?

A lot of people like to spend their money on certain things or set of items others would deem ridiculous !

I got 2 best friends who are like brothers to me.

Bro A will spend $300 on a regular night out (once or often twice a week) despite only having just graduated college and gotten his first job. To compensate he will buy the cheapest food at Walmart and tries to save a dollar or two using coupons. The rationale behind this ludicrous lifestyle is that partying is what makes him happy.

Bro B , complains about $6 shots being too expensive yet spends thousands on tools, car parts, bike parts and even flew to Munich for an Autoshow this year. He owns 3 used BMW's and 2 bikes which he cant afford.

I on the other hand am somewhat financially responsible but when it comes to buying clothes, fashion accessories, colognes, lotions, hair gel, Whey, supplements, Gym membership etc ... pretty much anything to do with my body, i go all out. Only the best would do. Couple weeks ago i spent $110 on a special Japanese moisturizer.

To each one of us , the other guys' expenses seem stupid. However in the end, i think it is all about what makes you happy.

So what crazy things do you like to spend your money on. Stuff that other people can't comprehend.

Go !

Messages In This Thread