rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai - Destroying the Myths

Dubai - Destroying the Myths

Just wanted to pass on a bit of intel about Dubai for those on more of a budget and also want to try their hand at shoring. Staying in the likes of the Grosvenor, Marriott, or Le Meridien is just too expensive for me. Still, Dubai is a fabulous city that everyone should visit once. Here is another way to take in the city other than see another fcuking mall...

Nearby the Al-Fahidi metro station, there are two hotels: York International and the Regal Plaza. There are bars in each of these hotels that are packed with P4P girls. I went to the one in the York only, but stayed the night in the Regal Plaza. It must have been 5-to-1 ratio of women to men, and the bar room was huge and packed with people, around 100 x 30 meters. All different flavors of women are there: Chinese, Ethiopian, Lebanese, Russian, Kyrgyz, Thai, Filipino, truly a smorgasbord. I didn't have any luck shoring at this bar in the York, but felt up several girls for just buying a couple drinks before calling it a night.

Because of the outstanding ratios of women to men, shoring could work out for those cats more skillful and patient than me. I got the feeling it would not be worth the time required to shore; the girls seemed rather hardcore.

These haunts are well known to the guys working in combat zones that drop in for a few nights then take their onward flights home. These are some thirsty dudes with fat wallets too.

Anyone else have recent experiences here?

Messages In This Thread