rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Columbus, OH Data Sheet

Columbus, OH Data Sheet

Quote: (04-24-2016 12:26 PM)Vaun Wrote:  

For anyone headed back to cowtown, I strongly suggest you check this hotel out: http://www.lemeridiencolumbus.com/

$200/night in the Short North, for what is usually a $500+/night hotel in LA or NYC. I stayed on the upper floor last summer right after it opened, and you can easily have a party in the upper suites. Usually I stay at the Westin downtown when I am back, its nice to have a cool hotel right in the middle of the Short North.

Great recommendation. That hotel is pretty dope, and there are sure to be others built and completed like it in the Short North.

Short North is really blowing up into this Chicago-esque high end neighborhood. No longer only popular for gays, hipsters and young professionals.

Every time I go to Columbus there are new developments and vibrancy in areas I had not seen before. Will be very interesting to see the city in the next 5-10 years.

Messages In This Thread