rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question on gaming

Question on gaming

Quote: (01-26-2011 11:25 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Not to diminish what the OP is saying, but my one time menage trois was with two swiss girls from Lucerne. Granted it was in the greek islands but I have always heard positive feedback about swiss chicks. I even briefly passed through Zurich airport and was surprised that a few girls said hello to me. I guess my "kind" was not too common in that part of the world, the only other brotha I saw was a african working in the airport.

I wasn't intending to comment here, but since you -- a brotha -- chimed in, I will state that generally, Black guyz will have more success in Switz. There's two interesting factors at play here: (1) Opposites do attract...particularly, with white females. (2) Black guyz are perceived as being cool, hip & edgy to be with. Most of the top global athletes & entertainers are Black. If that weren't enough...the prez of the USA is Black. (3) There's one more thing that I have to mention: Many, many white females believe that brothas are packin' big-time. It doesn't matter whether it's true in all cases...what matters is the 'perception'. That's what helps brothas get over.

I think that Black females are ones that are really going to lose out long-term if more and more brothas start globetrotting.

Messages In This Thread