rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question on gaming

Question on gaming

Yes Sirob, keep your chin up. Or just travel to another European country close by and bang all weekend to make up for lost time [Image: smile.gif]

I do know how hard it was to make quick friends in Germany. Most of my guy friends even were South African, English, Scottish or Italian. I can say that the few German guy friends I made in Germany were good people though. Once you get to know them, they will give you the shirt off their back and are brutally honest (to me that is a good thing)

Yeah its probably going to be tough there, but as I suggested try and change up a bit. One guy I know here in my area gets women from bieng the bad boy, smoker, drinker, rocker, don't give a fuck kind of guy. He is very Indian looking, very normal dude, but he's edgy and cool. He works out, drives a fast car listens to rock. The important thing, is that this comes accross natural and in turn he gets attention for bieng the "Indian" guy that doesn't wear sandals and program PC's all day.

(Sorry for the stereotype, but you know the kind of guys Im talking about Sirob)

Messages In This Thread