rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Live the Manosphere

Long Live the Manosphere

I'm suffocating. I'm dying. It's a slow and long process. I'm surrounded by a bunch of flaccid men. Flaccid in the sense that they are weak willed; that they are self-righteously being used as tools for a purpose that not only doesn't benefit them, but damages them. I'm surrounded by a bunch of men who are in relationships because it's comfortable. I'm surrounded by men who are living such abominable loathsome lives that they can't stand to be alone for a second with their own thoughts lest they realise this. I'm surrounded by men who crave company and security, not independence and courage. In fact I'm not surrounded by men at all.
Just like you call a fat bitch a whale, a manatee, a swamp donkey, a buffet raider, cheeseburger warrior anything but a girl. Just as that hamplanet has lost all rights to femininity through poor dietry habits, these men have lost all rights to masculinity through poor life habits. They're shells, they're tourists, they're... repulsive.

I have no role models, I have no one to look up to, but it wasn't always this way. I remember being five and looking up to my father and all of his buddies on the basketball court wondering if i'll ever be as grown up and mature as them. I look at them now and they look broken. I remember being proud and envious that my best friend got married to a beautiful, lovely, caring woman at the age of 20, but now at age 25 I see that he is no longer my best friend, but the person she wants him to be. I look at my old basketball coach, a bitter lonely old man coaching boys as his last release in a world that doesn't offer much else. I remember my old history teacher, famous for calling his students who challenged him, specifically me, fuckheads. I remember him spouting radical ideas like communism and fascism with earnest and integrity. I now realise no one took him seriously. I took him seriously. I think of my father, broken by the divorce that took his kids away from him and by being abandoned by the police force, a place he dedicated 25 years of his life. I see him time and time again dedicate himself to something, something good, something just, only to be let down. He's a good man; he preaches respect and charity. One of the last times I spoke to him he confessed to being lonely, he confessed to always questioning his life choices. I could hear his voice crack. It was heartbreaking.

I have no equals. I have no one who thinks like me, who wants the same things that i want. Who wants a life of independence, risk and courage. Who wants to draw girls into his world, who wants to make his own path, who doesn't want to follow a scripted life of university, marriage and unhappiness. Who isn't willing to sacrifice everything for security only to realise that security isn't that good. I have nothing. It can be very lonely. Let me tell you it can be fucking lonely. I have no one to talk about this shit with. No one to pass on my ideas to, no one to go to for advice at which i don't recoil.

Except the Manosphere. I have you. I have people who i can come to and bounce ideas off. I have a place where i can come to for solid advice. I have a place to feel like a fucking man again. I like it here. I am bound by the laws of logic, not a subjective morality, twisted and perverted to suit an agenda. I am bound by an honour code where i first and foremost honour myself and others based on their worth and achievements, not based on their level of despondency or oppression. If disagree with something I'm not automatically branded a racist, a misoogynist if it goes against a popular view. I'm not told to check my white privilege, I'm not made to feel guilty or ashamed about anything.

This place means much to me and others than anyone could ever put in words. Than anyone could ever know. Vive la manosphere.

Messages In This Thread