rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time Window: Optimizing Night Game

Time Window: Optimizing Night Game

I havent seen this subject before: best time of the night for nightgame. So, i will write from my own experience about the subject.

What prompted me was reading GIOVONNY's thread: my game sucks. He advocates the mass approach.

While i do mass approach, in fact, i like to randomly start conversation with strangers: young, old, homeless, etc. for no good reason. When it comes to night game, i am much more strategic. what do i mean?

If the bar/club is opened till 2am in the morning... i dont really step on the accelerator until around 12:30am. I have found out that i pull the greatest amount of women after 12:30am....

I tend to look for body language: girls that are clearly bored with talking to each other all night, you can see this in the bored expression on their faces .... girls that are standing/sitting facing partially outward into the bar crowd ... girls that maintain eye contact with me just a shade longer, ... girls that gave me a subtle, quick lookover ... etcetera, ;

The reality is that these girls have come in at 10pm or 11pm... talked and talked and talked and talked with each other to death... now, they are bored. I come in as the new excitement.

I also noticed that girls that are super-confident in the early stages of the night, rejecting men left and right, are much more susceptible as the night wears on after men completely stopped hitting on them. Especially, if hardly any men had hit on them all night and they are tired of talking to death with their friends.

In my experience, the least optimal time to hit on girls is immediately when they've just entered a club/bar. Have i pulled girls just as they are entering a club? yes. But speaking for myself, my rejection rate is higher with that approach/time window. For bars/clubs closing at 2am, for me, the optimal time is starting from 12:30am, i flip a switch and gear into high octane approach. I noticed that incidence of random cockblocking or amoging decreases exponentially at this time(at past 12:30am).. i guess that most of the men had been rejected several times, as such, had lost confidence and given up for the night.

Another thing i noticed from going aggressive starting from 12:30am, is that since girls have ordered shots left and right all night, and gullible men already bought them shots and drinks; they(ladies) are less likely to ask you to buy them drinks. They already had their full of alcohol. Of course, if any of those bitches wants me to buy them drinks(which rarely happened to me); my standard reply is "you buy the 1st round, i will buy the 2nd round. ladies first."

Before 12:30am i keep myself busy with mostly dance approach.... and yes, i roll solo. I have no problem/qualms separating myself from my friends and going to a completely different bars/clubs all by myself. I simply disappear. I do this too often. I am a lone wolf. When i am feeling generous, i will bring a group of females to entertain my friends before abandoning all of them.

I rarely approach girls after the bar/club has closed. Too many desperate men haphazardly hitting on bitches left and right. The only time i tend to break this rule is if (a) the girls are standing around and pretending to keep busy by checking their phones instead of energetically looking for emily or jessica or lizzy or claire or whichever one of their lost friends.(b) The only other time i break this rule is if i met random girls at an eatery close by to the bar/club. When the bar/club is closed, my next goto target environment to pickup girls is at any nearby pizza/sandwich place. I generally dont wait around in front of the bars desperately hitting on girls streaming out of clubs. Some people can pull it off, it is simply not my style.

Like i said, while i admire and respect GIOVONNY'S scattershot approach where you go after as many random girls as possible--and I think this help in refining your approach skills.(i do so myself, i even strike up random converstation with complete strangers(young, old, wrinkled, paraplegic, homeless,etc) on almost daily basis.)). When it comes to night game, i tend to be surgical.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A TIME WINDOW when their night game is optimal? and why do you think this is? share and discuss.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread