rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help analysing what went wrong

Need help analysing what went wrong

First off i would like to say i have been lurking on this site for about two months

Ill try to keep this brief

I went on a date last Wednesday with a girl who friended me on facebook. She was a friend of two of my friends so i figured it was safe, and hey, she was actually attractive. I soon set up a date for us. I originally proposed starbucks but then remembered from Roosh's book and this forum that coffee dates suck. So, i switched the date to a frozen custard place.

We met and had a great conversation for about 30 minutes. I then venue changed to a bowling and billiards place. We played pool for a good 45 minutes, i escalated kino, i had her laughing. The only mistake i can think of was that i accidentally stepped on her nice black boots/heels

Durring the conversation, she mentioned that she likes freaking herself out. I suggested we see saw 3D. Even though i know movie dates are frowned upon durring a first date, i figured it was the next best thing to do at 9 oclock. the bowling lanes were booked till 10 =. I also think i could have picked a better movie but oh well.

Anyways atleast in the movie i tried to escalate kino even more, you know what i mean. so lots of touching blah blah blah.

After the movie is when the date started falling apart, in my opinion. I ran the strawberry game, she had no barriers to the strawberries. I was happy about this but for some reason i didnt invite her over to my house. She had this look of lust in her eyes the entire drive back to her car but for some reason i didnt want to rush things. We get to her car, light make out session and i invite her to come over to my house on saturday. she says Ok for sure!

i get a text an hour later saying she gets the vibe that i am "Too cool" for her and that she is into dorky silly guys. She said no personality is a deal breaker. and that she is looking for a guy who can handle her.

I responded with Alright see ya

So i'm down 35 dollars which isnt a huge deal but i am left wondering what the actual fuck happened.

if you need more details i can post them, i just didnt want to make this too long.

Messages In This Thread