rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new member, hello and brazil travel question

new member, hello and brazil travel question

because they dont see or interact with young good looking americans often. and they switch from a working mindset to a normal chicks mindset of man this is a cool interesting attractive guy that i want to chill with and possible fuck.

when the girl was like lets go you ur place i said i didnt have any money for her and she said ok she didnt expect any. same thing happened another night.

these girls are hot and you can use them as social proof the next night at a club with their friends. one chick even cooked for me the next day.

like i said this is not my ideal situation, but at 2-3am and with striking out at the reg club going to the Balcony where i know i can talk to HOT chicks and get cheap food and beer and some hot free brasilian ass was a no brainer.

i hope ur able to pull women from the regular bars and clubs. highly dubious but possible. its just nice to have a backup contingency plan when your left going home alone at 2 or 3 am.

Messages In This Thread