rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new member, hello and brazil travel question

new member, hello and brazil travel question

it wont matter. most hotels will simple not allow you to bring a girl back at night.

i said the same thing man. im sure you will change your mind after seeing SMOKING hot women and not getting laid about halfway through the week. the working girls in Rio are nothing like the conventional hooker in the U.S. Most these girls are young, in college, ect and are smoking hot and best of all can be had for free.

im not flying all the way to Rio to break my neck everyday and beat off at night. not the ideal situation but gotta work with what you have. many ppl on this forum will tell you its not easy getting laid in Rio.

i hate to be the barer of bad news but its the reality. without the language and local connects you will be hard pressed to get laid in Rio by a non working girl. Im young, good looking, and in shape and didnt manage to fuck a single non working girl in Rio the week I was there. And i went out almost every night.

i wouldnt even consider a hotel. get an apartment and save urself the trouble.

Messages In This Thread