rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

new member, hello and brazil travel question

new member, hello and brazil travel question

hey guys.
first time posting for me (hopefully not the last).

i felt a little weird posting not knowing anyone... but then i realized we are all here because of similar interests and mindsets and that i actually knew all of you quite well.

quick bio: i stumbled across roosh's stuff over the summer, i had been looking for info about a brazilian girl i started seeing... (i was perplexed how different she was from the standard american girls im used to).

anyway, im currently reading his books, and just love them. some of it is new stuff for me to think about, some of its stuff i have learned myself by trial (and lots of error).

anyway, im considering taking a trip to brazil. 1) i need a vacation, 2) im in a mid 30's rut....( i was in a real serious relationship until a year ago and it left me bitter and disillusion with the typical American girl materialistism and attitude)
3) i like learning about cultures 4) i think brazilian girls might be a good culture for me to learn more about

im mid level at gaming. when i put my mind to it, i actually do pretty well. but a lot of times i psych myself out and dont even make attempts. ( that was beer is for right? )
so im not looking for a cakewalk, but im not looking to break through 3' of ice to get a flag.

do you guys have any recommendations, suggestions etc? im really considering a 10 day trip or so and wondering what your experiences were and what you could share with me.

take care all
-b

Messages In This Thread