rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning Game from Girls

Learning Game from Girls

Quote: (11-02-2013 12:49 PM)Kimber Wrote:  

Haha what are you guys talking about? girls have game, if they didn't then there wouldn't be so much bitching about oneitis... You don't ask girl for game advice, you learn through example.
A girl does something cute, flirty, bitchy or playful that makes you go crazy and want to fuck the shit out of her - it happens all the time. Mostly it's all contextual, but sometimes it transcends context and you can take the line or the move and transfer it to other parts of your game. One of the bigger players on this forum learnt a move from a girl where he wouldn't kiss in public, then make a weak excuse to get the girl back to his place where the girl would rationalise it and think 'he wants somewhere private to kiss me'. ha! a girl taught him that.
like gio said, give girls credit where it's due. they teach us through trial and error.

The majority of my game is stolen from the body language, flirty behavior, and other stuff girls do. But this was my analysis looking out to in.

When I used to ask a girl, "What do women want?" The answers would screw with me. The answers they gave were always sloshed in translation by me for reasons I cannot figure out.

I learned it's better to observe silently than to ask outright sometimes.

Messages In This Thread