rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men on Strike: Dr. Helen Smith Gets it

Men on Strike: Dr. Helen Smith Gets it

Quote: (11-01-2013 02:12 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I've been seeing a strong correlation lately between not looking like dog shit and having realistic views of the world.

Amazing, isn't it?

I'm reminded of a girl from my class way back in high school. This was the 80's so fat shaming was de rigueur. And she was sloppy fat.

She had few friends. No boyfriends ever that I recall. Personality wasn't horrible and it's not like she had poor facial structure or skin.

She was physically unattractive solely due to being overweight.

Fast forward ten years; I decided to hit my class reunion since I was in town. While mingling with past classmates I see an attractive blond that I didn't immediately recognize. The guy she was with was handsome and appeared to have his shit together, but I had no idea who he was either. So, I asked someone "Who is that blond over there?"

"Oh, that's Molly."

"No fucking way."

"Seriously. I talked to her earlier. After school she decided to get herself together and went on a diet. That guy she is with is her husband. They live outside Chicago now and have a little boy. yadda yadda yadda."

I was stunned. Back in school I wouldn't have considered doing anything with this girl. Now, she was one of the most attractive women there that night.

Amongst the SAME girls she went to school with.

The moral of this story is this; Molly took it upon herself to become a better, more attractive person and reaped the benefits. She got a good loving husband, a family, and the house with a white picket fence. They are still married to this day and she still looks good for her age.

Beats the hell out of blogging about being held down by the patriarchy while stuffing your face with bon bons if you ask me.

Messages In This Thread