rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bodybuilding, what is the tipping point?

Bodybuilding, what is the tipping point?

Quote: (11-02-2013 11:08 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I still want to be able to wear suits. Can this guy ^ wear a good fitting suit?

Hell yea bro, Ever watch a NFL draft? youtube that shit and youll see how yolic guys look like it custom 1000+ $ suits.

As for the protein, says it has amino acids and caesin. I cant say for sure if what the protein i used back then had caesin in it, but that is almost useless unless u are sleeping. Caesin from wat i remember is slow feeding of protein to the system. Pretty sure u dont need it but fuck wit it, u bought itlol Prob got 120 + servings should hold you for a bit.

As for the abs, on the pic when your abs look the best, it is because you have your spine bending and you are sucking them in so they show the definition. Ideally like the guy in the pic u can just stand in normal alpha dog stance and they should look great.
Dont kill the abs either, the point in bulking is to get a nice balance of a regimen that works for u

Messages In This Thread