rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bodybuilding, what is the tipping point?

Bodybuilding, what is the tipping point?

Quote: (11-01-2013 03:03 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Can I get some straight advice from some of the guys that work out on Roosh V?

I recently gave up cross country running for the gym.

I've been working out 1 month so far with some experienced guys that teach proper technique. I am a massive noob at the gym. I am glad these guys have tolerated me for the past few sessions so that I can get to the point where I stop making them cringe. I didn't know what anything was called (except bench press/pull ups) and didn't know to breathe in and out or anything. But nonetheless, despite suffering embarrassment I am keen to get results and push onwards which I think they appreciate.

I have been eating a huge amount more than I used to and have a belly if I relax (if I tense slightly, it isn't too bad). I have never been fat before. I did GOMAD for two weeks, then cut it out and now I'm sticking to clean foods with lots of protein - but eating 4-5 meals a day.

Is this normal for bulking?

[Image: gi4Ao4V.png]

____________________80kg_________________________________________________________70kg

[Image: b7CIjys.png]

_______________29 Oct/1 Nov 2013_____________________________________________3 July 2013

[Image: MfjWwgG.png]

My goal is to hit 80-85kg in muscle @ 10-12% body fat by June 2014 and get some better aesthetic proportions. Is this realistic/achievable? I am 6"0.

I think that'll probably be doable, provided you stick at it. You seem to have bulked up your arms a little already. You'll probably have to work your legs a lot as well though.

Messages In This Thread