rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bodybuilding, what is the tipping point?

Bodybuilding, what is the tipping point?

Quote: (10-31-2013 03:44 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2013 10:37 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

The tipping point is when people can tell you lift even when you're fully clothed and not trying to show off (wearing tight clothes, under armor, etc).

But there are benefits well before that. It's just that you really start noticing a difference once you reach that point.

I still think I'm small. My own personal goals haven't been reached yet but prior to this summer this has started to happen to me. Even when I was in a sweater or something, or in my work clothes people would comment on how big I am. I was kinda like.. [Image: huh.gif] .. I got a long ways to go, but thanks.

There is a initial faze when you swell up like a burrito when your confidence is sky high. If anything its the confidence boost you get that helps more then anything IMO. When you feel great about yourself it radiates out 100% and women can smell it.

I feel the same way. It's nice to know your hard work isn't going unnoticed but I still feel scrawny even though I've gotten comments fairly often over the past year.

Messages In This Thread