rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling solo?? Think again

Rolling solo?? Think again

Interesting topic, not only about the discussion regarding the studies made but also the sharing of user's experience through rolling solos.

After reading some books about gaming and so on, I felt very motivated about going to parties alone. As a matter of fact, I don't have that many wingman with me, most of them (my friends) became betas and slaves of they GFs and Wives. Sadly but true. So I had to go by myself.

But thethe first time I went out alone and it was fuck*** awesome. Gaming, confidence, challenge and so on, a very nice experience. Worked perfect for me.

I'm also travelling to some cities I've never been here and going also alone to parties and to places. When you go alone, you develop a lot your extroversion, you started to feel more comfortable talking to anyone else, sharing stories, experiences, making friends and even more. I have another story but I'll tell another time, otherwise this post will be bigger than it actually is.

I see that most, but most of people think that they will be a looser if they go out or think like "myself as my wingman". In fact, these chances of rolling solo are the ones you most evolve as a man and as an individual. Actually I think like this.

Maybe I had luck in solos, but the confidence I built going out like this was unforgettable. And I'll do more times, for sure.

Messages In This Thread