rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling solo?? Think again

Rolling solo?? Think again

Rolling solo is great for the freedom it gives you. No worrying about leaving a friend behind, no getting dragged places you don't want to go etc. But overall I just think it's much less fun.

If you go out with a good friend (or friends) you have the pregaming together, you have the drunken taxi rides, you get to high five your friend when you hook up with two girls who're sisters, you get the random drunken adventures etc.

Plus all the social proof, positive positive energy and having a reliable wingman stuff means in my experience you'll usually get with higher quality girls. If your friends aren't good wingmen then it's on you to educate them, in my opinion. If they're good friends even if theyre in long term relationships they can be solid wingmen with a bit of coaching.

Plus, worst case scenario if you don't score, if you've gone out with friends you've probably still had a really fun night. If you go out by yourself scoring is the only goal - its putting all your eggs in one basket.

My top nights out have always been going out with 3 or 4 friends, us having great fun for the first few hours together pregaming, then us all hooking up with girls in clubs/parties. Then the next morning us all doing walks of shame and meeting up for breakfast to discuss the gory details. Can't be beaten I reckon.

Messages In This Thread