rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling solo?? Think again

Rolling solo?? Think again

Quote: (11-01-2013 09:42 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2013 09:34 AM)Frank Mackey Wrote:  

I really wonder how you guys open groups of two girls when rolling solo...

It's easy.

Groups of two girls are your prime targets.

They're waiting for guys to approach.

Think about it - why would two girls go to a bar or club to hangout anyway? To talk? To have a couple overpriced drinks?

They're putting themselves on the market.

They want guys to talk to them! Why do you think girls end up hitting on bartenders? It's not just because of their status, it's because guys are diddling around holding their beers up to their chest, looking at their cell phones.

But that's precisely my point... Those are the ones I wan't to hit on, but how do I do this alone?

Last time I went out solo (not quite, my friends left home earlier and I wanted to stay more), I decided to hit on two hot Lithuanian girls that told me they were spending the weekend in the city and leaving in one day. Great news, they're definitely looking for fun!

I was able to have a few drinks with them, change venue to a club, start making out with one of them, but the other ended up alone, and unfortunately no one in the disco (that was not an idiot, damn ugly and/or completely drunk) would start talking to her. She got tired, and told her friend to go home. I tried to convince my girl to stay, but in these situations (specially when they are abroad), chances are very high that she will not leave her friend alone.

Could I have done something different to avoid this? Surely... I could have tried to hipnotize her, or try a threesome... But unfortunately I am not Mystery or the Super-Man.

Wouldn't it be easier if I was with another friend? At least I would have a choice here, instead of relying on random occurrences in this club regarding the other chick.

That was my point.

Messages In This Thread