rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

How to hide your high IQ death sentence?

Lol, people seem to be missing the point and derailing the conversation here. This isn't a discussion about whether not all smart guys are nerdy, and confusing high intelligence with dorky behavior.

The main point made by Roissy is that the women in the survey didn't seem to actively look for intelligence, ie, in a list of things women say they want, intelligence doesn't rank high.

This is not surprising, but I would like to explain this from another perspective. Humans, and in particular women, are driven by a huge urge to quell their cognitive dissonance. The community explains this by talking about the rationalization hamster. This is an extension of the same principle:
"If I am not very smart, then I can't actively state that smart people are attractive, because that would make me unattractive."

If you take a bunch of physically attractive women that consider themselves attractive because of their bodies and ability to be chill, it is natural that they would state these as the qualities that make everyone attractive.

Messages In This Thread