rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Return to "Coffee, Tea or Me"?

Return to "Coffee, Tea or Me"?

Quote: (10-30-2013 01:44 AM)Orson Wrote:  

For those curious about the title, "Coffee, Tea, or Me," it refers to a 1967 memoir by two hot stews - when they had to be young, single, attractive, and sex and romance were fun games people were supposed to enjoy playing. Even while working on an airplane.
[Image: Coffee-Tea-or-Me-first-edition.jpg]

YES, "the swinging 60s" were not named that for nothing. Too bad we missed it.

Ja, definitely. Late 60's/early 70's must have been a great time to be a young man (or woman) on the prowl. Puritanism was somewhat held in check by the political left then, unlike today when both the right and left are nothing if raging Puritans. At least they can agree on that.

I accept that air travel was more exclusive then, but really even if you consider other less exclusive means of travel, like trains, the female staff were just so much classier than today. We need another revolution to free young people from the shackles of Puritinism, even if they will be astonished to hear that they are under it's thumb.

Messages In This Thread