rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your first notch

Post your first notch

TL;DR (at the bottom)

A quick rundown of my situation is here on my blog if you want to know more, the below includes my first gf and my 2nd gf (who I actually had "sex" with):

Took me until my early/mid twenties to actually have sex. Didn't have a gf until AFTER high school (18) and because she was younger (started dating her a week before she turned 16 and it lasted better part of a couple years) we never had sex. That pretty much fell in my lap as I was completely inexperienced with asking a girl out or asking for a number.

Lots and lots of oral fun (which virgin me was in no way unhappy with...she tasted like strawberries...no joke, strawberries every time...and gave great oral). Before I had my own place I'd pick her up and we'd do date type stuff and/or just find a dark parking lot to get down in. Really, really fun, fucked that up, still probably one of the hotter girls I've dated. My only regret is that towards the end she let me slide my dick along her vag while she laid facedown on my mattress and I never stuck it in, respecting what she "said" she didn't want to do (we all know the likely reality).

Was fucked up when that girl broke up with me as she headed off to college (and ended up banging some total mental case...like bipolar suicidal fag) so it took me maybe a year to recover from that. Still with no real experience getting a girl's number or asking a girl out I ended up having my friend from high school set me up with her best friend (who went to my high school briefly so I knew her) that lived with her and her mom at the time. It was a movie night setup, fingered her that first night under the blanket after the girl who set me up and her boyfriend "went to bed."

Dated that girl for 2.5 years and finally drank for the first time and lost my virginity separately somewhere in my early to mid twenties. Took me a while to lose my virginity, a lot of blow jobs and such until I finally did it. I can't even remember if she was a virgin or not (she was pretty inexperienced) but she finally was begging for it one day so I grabbed a condom and said fuck it and got it over with. It wasn't a bad experience at all, but she wasn't really that great at it, it was more hot at the time because she was my first. I guess lots and lots of BJ's will do that to you. I've had much better sex since then, especially since she hurt her back and we couldn't really do all positions comfortably for her.

I like banging for sure, but give me a girl that wants to give me good head a lot and I'm totally fine being lazy and just sitting back and enjoying it. I am DEFINITELY not a virgin any more, and I've definitely turned down sex before, but I'm nowhere near in the upper third of even this board from what I can tell. I'm getting better and improving. Finally figuring out women and having great sex has been a WELCOME addition to my life. I wish I had started earlier as this board made me feel like the 40 year old virgin at times, but I'm fortunate to be where I am and am really enjoying learning about the true extent of my potential with women.

TL;DR - Ended up in my mid twenties only having had 2 gf's (that fell in my lap) and only losing my virginity more towards the end of that time period. Then I moved to the beach and started learning to actually ask women for phone numbers/ask women out.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread