rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess Where She's From

Guess Where She's From

More guys just need to wise up to this shit and counter hustle with psychotic asshole game. She'd probably blow a guy she just met under the table if he was a bigger narcissist than she was.

"Sorry, hon, I know you're not picking up the tab - this whiskey is mine. You can get an ice water or a Shirley Temple if you're feeling fancy. Let me know when you find an ATM - I sure wouldn't mind another one of these. Right quickly, too."
"Yeah, that's not happening."
"Oh, so you want the lobster and butter-sauteed scallions, huh? I thought your profile said "raw food vegan". Waiter, disregard that, she'll have the chicken fingers and a small Coke off the kid's menu. Fries too, I guess."
"I suppose the guy who's actually fucking you is too poor, addled with heroin, and riddled with herpes sores to take you out to nice places."
"You might think that your laughter and smile are genuine, but you're a terrible actress and an even worse liar."
"Let me get this straight. Your expectation is to go to a real restaurant on somebody else's dime, so you want me to pick up the bill and the tip, and you want me to get you dessert and probably a drink afterwards. And still, you insist on playing with your fucking phone instead of engaging in conversation like a normal human being. There are basic rules of etiquette that you continually violate. This stops now. Put the phone away, or get the hell out of here."

And my all time favorite -
"Oh shit, where's my wallet?"
and
"I sure hope you like doing dishes.... "

Messages In This Thread