rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China's lonely hearts

China's lonely hearts

Quote: (10-23-2013 06:09 PM)El_Superbeasto Wrote:  

I asked a relatively upper class Chinese national friend about this and found out some pretty surprising stuff. Apparently, large number of Chinese women end up unmarried and childless as well, despite the favorable m/f ratio. Because of the intense unequal distribution of wealth, only a small slice of the men are considered marriagable, and all of the women are competing over them. It's not uncommon for a successful man to have both a wife and a mistress. So even though it's basically a sausage party on a nation state scale, it's not like women are holding all the cards and the guys are at their mercy. There's basically a small group of men drowning in pussy (with more women lining up to offer), while most guys never so much as get a whiff.
As a foreigner who lives in China, I totally agree with this. I look at some Chinese men I know and I wonder if he will ever bang a girl who is not a pro. A Chinese Singaporean once told me that anywhere Chinese go, housing prices skyrocket. He explained me that if you do not own your own house, the girl`s mother will not consider you a suitable husband. Therefore, he told me, "Having a house is really important for your happiness".

And gaming is seriously frowned upon. I have a Chinese colleague at the office who is single. I was talking to my Chinese assistant about him, She said: "he is very lonely". No problem with that. But, 2 minutes later she says "he hits on every single girl who comes to work with us". And she said meant like he was doing something terribly wrong. Somehow, if you are a lonely guy, approaching girls is the one thing you should not be doing in China. Go figure.

Messages In This Thread