rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China's lonely hearts

China's lonely hearts

Quote: (10-24-2013 12:05 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2013 07:51 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2013 12:13 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I'm sure no one ever consciously thinks of this when when they say "white skin is beautiful; dark skin is ugly". In their minds they have a similar reaction to deeply tanned women that we do to fatties.

It's also interesting how us foreigners tend to lust after the tanned girls in Asian countries while the locals look down on them. I've seen the same thing in Japan and elsewhere in Asia.

I guess it's kind of like how some African guys really go after these extremely fat blond women, while we just think "what the hell was that guy thinking???" when we see them together.

Kind of shows how much culture can play a role in what we consider attractive. With the Chinese, every attractive person they see every day on TV, billboards and in magazines has this porcelain-white skin tone. The people you see with extremely deep, copper/bronze tans are usually country bumkins and bums who otherwise have horrible hygene. On top of it, you're constantly told that by people around you that white skin is beautiful (spend enough time listening to Chinese girls talk amongst eachother, you'll get the idea). So while I don't relate to it, it's easy to see where it's coming from. Must be be pretty fucked up for women who are born with naturally tanned skin.

I love hearing these attitudes honestly
- they're being honest
- they're neglecting the very thing that I like

You want a porcelain alabaster goddess?
You want a blonde blue eyed tall chick with a teenage boy's body?
You want to hump that stringy haired behemoth cause you heard fat girls give great head?
You want to play for the other team?

AWESOME. I love it when my competition eliminates itself.

Problem is, what I like, pretty face with a coke bottle body, EVERYONE ELSE LIKES TOO.

WIA

Messages In This Thread