rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice Needed - Freak trying to Flake?

Advice Needed - Freak trying to Flake?

Yeah that is some good feedback guys. As I said, I'm used to meeting girls that are either "cold" that I have to work on or open, or girls that are sluts but atleast attempt to hide that they are sluts. This is one of the few times I've met such an open and horny whore. (I've met some slutty ones before..but she takes the cake)

Again I have met her in person, but we havn't been able to make it happen again..despite her calling and texting me nude pics and shit. I also have other girls in my stable and I am in no way putting this slut on a pedistal, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't reptty psyched about the possibilities that could come along with this chick.

@Fisto: I know I won't be getting some 3some action right off the bat, I know its never that simple. But that is the carrot I'm chasing as a mid term goal.

Messages In This Thread