rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UN Ad Campaign - What the Internet thinks of Women

UN Ad Campaign - What the Internet thinks of Women

The UN is a swamp pit. This among other things seem to creep through our of their ivory towers of bloated spin the wheel initiatives evrey now and then. Go look at the shitty performance of the FAO and how it's basically turned into a good access arm into a shill for Big Agra into prepping new markets for food and animal trade by destroying local markets with "aid". They have caused more to perish in war then saved, sat around on Darfur, and let Iraq and Libya get bombed to hell with mass civilian casualties.

The UN pisses me off to the core and it's become a goal of mine to undermine them in my future professional life any way I can.

You know they saw the numbers for the male answers but will never gives those the lilght of day. Good intention people rush in to see thier hands cuffed with red tape and bureaucratic chains. They end up leaving if thier red pill with the resume padded to better things, you get left with ego-whores and narasists whom just wan to see thier pet projects and dated ideas come through even if it helps nobody or achieves nothing.

Nobody high up in that place cares about shit. It's all ego and power agendas to undermine socicioties, development, and men.

Messages In This Thread