rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MSN: 10 high school movies about how hard it is to be a girl.

MSN: 10 high school movies about how hard it is to be a girl.

Solipsism at its finest here.

Never mind the freshmen guys they walk by stuck head first in a trash can or locked in a locker.

Never mind the physical torture many dudes endure all through high school.

Never mind the ungodly percentage of dudes who have zero shot at getting pussy in high school.

Never mind that guys in the band are geeks, but a girl has no such stigma and if she's decent looking it won't matter at all.

I could go on and on with examples.

Every LTR I've had when the loss of virginity question comes up everyone of them had sex in high school. They are stunned when I tell them I didn't. They think every guy had his choice of girls. No, the 5 guys you remembered had that opportunity. Any small chance I might have had I fucked up or was too scared. My chances probably weren't even that good.

There are a small percentage of chicks that are just weird and have problems, but the overwhelming majority, if they aren't fat, are high value -- and even the chicks that have problems in high school can easily find what they want outside of school.

I'd say compared to dudes life is pretty easy for high school girls.

Messages In This Thread