rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Quote: (04-04-2014 11:54 PM)Biologist Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2014 04:22 PM)LostAwake Wrote:  

Great datasheet. Now, the white females studying/teaching/working in Taipei, are they really that lonely? Aren't they hooking up with local Taiwanese dudes or white guys traveling through? What are the most prevalent nationalities of the white girls in Taipei?

When I was in Taiwan, I noticed that there were barely any Western women there. Just a few tourists passing through.

I would imagine that any Western woman living in Taiwan would be craving sex pretty badly because:

1) Her hypergamy deems the local men not good enough for her, so the regular Taiwanese men are out of the question. Even is she came across a very rich local Taiwanese guy, he wouldn't be interested in her as he is able to access the beautiful local Taiwanese girls.

2) The foreign guys aren't interested in them due to the abundance of way better local local girls.

Nonetheless, to me it seemed that that vast majority of the foreigners in Taiwan were male.

Its the opposite actually. TRUE 6/7 white girls (Europe Standards) were getting a lot of attention at Myst / ATT Spark. The wash up girls (aka chubsters) get no attention at all. Some mafia guys have the same white girls at their table. Buying $200 bottles of crappy champagne (Veuve). Oh well gets the girls drunk for us.

80% of the white girls though fall into category 2. Hence they always bitch they can't find a real man. Keeping the western standards up, but this time no takers. The lizards get no action here. No good looking white girl would even bother living Taiwan unless she was a real corporate expat worker (real rare).

Messages In This Thread