rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet

Just got back from my 12 day trip in Taipei. LeightonBlackstock is 100% on the ball with everything. Cheers for the info!

I got 4 new notches, 3 from online, 1 from Roxy99.

None of which to brag about unfortunately. My game was sub par this trip due to getting sick on the first day and drinking the tap water the whole trip thinking it was safe. Also the food isn't the best, i should have stuck to western food. I also should have been more alpha as i was the biggest guy everywhere i went, my main girl gave me the most red pill feedback on my game, i was trying to fish if she was a forum member haha. Also i think dressing better would have helped me too, i just wore nice jeans and a fitted t-shirt.

If i was to do it again i would only go out wed, fri and sat. Other nights aren't worth the effort and should just set up dates.

Online:
Tinder
okcupid

Gym:
Daan sports centre, near the Technology Building MRT. Don't bother with the world gyms they only have yearly memberships.

Accommodation:
Stay between Taipei 101 and Luxy, stay close to an MRT to minimise walking.

Night life:
Wednesday - Luxy/Myst
Friday - Luxy/Spart ATT/Myst/Roxy99 after hours
Saturday- Luxy/Spart ATT/Myst/Roxy99 after hours

I never went to Myst but my main girl is a party girl and highly recommends it. If i was to live in Taipei i would frequent Spark ATT and try to get line ID's, if i was unable to pull the ONS.

If you really want to go out the other days then Brass Monkey/Babe 18 on Thursday and Babe 18 on Sunday is where i went, got a few make outs but couldn't get them back to my hotel.

The type C girls you will see making out with a different guy every hour, they also are usually 5kg over weight and dress slutty. I saw one of them almost every night i went out and she wore the same thing (white tank top and tight pink skirt).

I felt that i really needed another month here to really slay some high quality girls, i danced with many 7/8's and on the last Saturday at Spark ATT i danced with two 9's (was trying to keep the grin off my face the whole time). The girls at spark ATT on a Saturday are model quality, they take the little black dress to the next level. I will be visiting Shanghai in the future to try my luck there.

Messages In This Thread