rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An American NIghtmare of "Imputed Income"

An American NIghtmare of "Imputed Income"

Quote: (10-20-2013 09:51 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

I am a bit extreme - in that I really don't have any sympathy for guys who get married, and then fucked in the divorce courts.

You are playing with fire when you get married - and if you get burned you can't say you were not warned.

But - am I going too far? Do you think guys deserve sympathy even though getting married in the west is idiotic?

It is hard to figure out how much I should care when guys are determined to make such shitty decisions. But I am a little extreme (I admit that) - so I am wondering if others take a less harsh view?

I am sympathetic to them because what we know does not seem to be the public knowledge. The media and word of mouth is dominated by the narrative of those jerk-asshole-rapist abusive husbands leaving their poor innocent wives without a penny. When that's all that you hear, it's very easy to not be worried about divorce court horror stories, because then you view them as anomalies rather than the system working as intended.

In 10 years, though, given how much prevalent these stories are becoming and how much the manosphere is growing in influence, there will be absolutely no excuse for the common man to not have considered this while getting married. We have already passed this threshold with nice guys and game denialists.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread