rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Azul Does Mexico City

Azul Does Mexico City

Quote: (10-19-2013 04:50 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I wish Speak made it into Polanco. I found the talent there to be pretty high end and very diverse compared to the city in general. There's a lot of well off Latin Americans from many different countries and ancestries that hang out there (including Middle Eastern and European). Can't imagine it being any better elsewhere in Mexico (unless you're talking about averages from different cities in general).

I want to explore some more places in Polanco on my next trip. Hotels bars, etc. It seemed social circle was a big thing which makes sense since that's often the case in wealthy areas no matter where you go. I didn't even bang a Chilanga, just a British girl who chose me almost immediately after entering Ragga.

Yeah, luckily I had some social network there to play off or I may have came up empty handed. I got decent replies off pipelining on CS, but the problem there is that many girls rarely check their email so they'd reply long after I moved on. I made the mistake of thinking I could pipeline immediately before my trip and there'd be a bunch of replies in my inbox the second I got off the plane. Probably need a week minimum to get started on that. Two is even better.

Some more spots in Polanco:

https://www.klm.com/destinationguide/us_...htlife.htm

Messages In This Thread