rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:20 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Oh I have nothing against Bojangles. But I already paid for the bootcamp with daygame and everything was scheduled. Then I get a PM literally days before offering me another bootcamp from someone I don't even know. At least I watched daygame videos for a year and found their style very close to what I want. I'm sure you understand my skepticism.
There is day two in the story that I am writing up. So who ever thinks this will be an advertisement for daygame will see it is not.
The first day rocked! I approached hot girls in London and I am in my late 30's with approach anxiety! The mission was accomplished!

Next stop is Kiev Ukraine and then Moscow.
I'm not sure if you're trolling....

Exhibit A, followed less than an hour later by Exhibit B

Quote: (10-18-2013 04:39 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

I decided to quit my job,move out and start traveling. Past few years were miserable as far as girls go. My approach anxiety became ridiculous to the point I haven't been able to cold approach at all. I approached two girls total in the past 3 years [Image: undecided.gif] I became very comfortable in life with my good job, nice apartment - all the good shit a man in a relationship should have.

Next week I am moving out,putting everything in storage and start a new stage of my life. I am thinking to take a boot camp with daygame.com guys - they seem to have what I want. I want to be a day gamer, I like it much better than high pace night game plus I am looking for quality girls.
I would have to fly to London and that's cool, I can travel from there a bit and up in Russia and Ukraine. Has anyone taken their bootcamps on here? I'd like to hear your experiences. I searched for any reviews online but didn't find anything good. I know for most of you it's not worth the money ( around $1300 they charge), but I hope this would be a good starting point for me.

Quote: (10-18-2013 05:31 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

I went out with Krauser and co once for a week in Europe, I'm doing bootcamps in London and wouldn't mind taking you out to Zagreb for one, drop me a pm if you're interested

Anyway whatever everyone makes mistakes and can learn from them, but come on, don't call us out for being liars in your posts when the thread here shows it all.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread