rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

I was just reviewing daygame bootcamp and my traveling for your entertainment and feedback.And yes,everything is real - why wouldn't it be? To clarify some questions:
1. The cost for the bootcamp was 1090 USD - no more,no less.
2.The reason I picked Miami and LOndon was because of the cheap ticket prices. And yes, I wanted to take the bootcamp with daygame.Plus it was fun to stay in a hostel in Miami and hang out on the beach. I love LOndon too (not for reasons of pickup).My main destination is Russia where I'll be staying for several months if I can stand it. I'll be taking dance classes there and participate in two pretty major salsa festivals. I am a dancer and finding a dance partner in the US is really hard as oppose to Russia.
Staying in hostels you meet friends fast,including young women. I think I was talking/flirting with one almost everyday.And yes, sex in hostels is very common! Very low pressure environment.
3.What I took away from the bootcamp : feedback on every approach I made! I can practice on my own now and even teach someone else.
4. I don't dig EE or asian women. I am looking for someone from my own culture,someone I can relate to and have a relationship in the future. PLus I don't find Asians or Russians attractive ( the vast majority of them, not the models). I've been to Thailand and Philipines before and got very little interested from regular girls,but to be fair I didn't approach either. Many of them are semi- pros in clubs anyway.
I was a bit surprised some of you thought this may not be real. I don't see anything extraordinary about my travels. If anyone reading this wants to meet up in London this weekend,KIev or Moscow next week - pm me.

Messages In This Thread