rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Quote: (11-03-2013 12:26 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Thank you for all your support and suggestions,it all makes sense. I will keep updating you about my travels and would definitely appreciate your spin on the same events.
Quick data points to give you a better idea on who I am:
1.I am not rich by American standards but I set aside about 20k for traveling and getting better at life for the next 6 months ( I hope it doesn't take more than that nor I have to spend it all)
2.I am staying in Hostels because I am after you average 7-8s,regular girls - not Miami Beach pretentious gold diggers type. PLus it allows me to socialize with many girls.
3. I have been to SEA and EE( Russia and Ukraine) but I striked out there. I got laid only once in Philippines and I had to practically beg for it. I did some day gaming in Manila and Cebu but I met mostly pros in the mall and clubs- not many regular girls.
4. I think what's hurting me the most is my attitude and general negativity- even though I am improving quite a bit. I am not shy but I hate competition and if I sense no interest from a girl I leave. I used to be really good with women and got laid quite a bit in college but I am in my late 30's now and I don't get the same reactions from younger girls anymore( or is it all in my head?) My escalation skills, once I am on a date, are pretty good - I got laid almost every time I was on a date,same day. Getting dates or extracting from a venue is my sticking point recently.

I'll be in Miami beach until Thursday and then London bootcamp. I will write a detailed review about it. After London it is Ukraine and then Russia.

Nikki Beach tonight - will write a field report tomorrow.

Earlier you said you had a hard time cold approaching. Maybe once the conversation starts you're OK? I think traveling will be good, I mean you have an instant ice breaker, "hey where can I find a good restaurant/museum/coffee shop". Talk to everyone, just do it. If something makes you uncomfortable, then you're doing it right. But don't just focus on women while you travel. This is a GREAT time to gain a lot of life experience, seeing other cultures, etc. I know you said you traveled to a lot of places before, so maybe try and get even more immersed in their cultures. Think of all the cool facts you'll gather and can tell people.

Be positive, put your favorite comedy show or movie in your phone/tab and watch it before going out. Think of a hilarious joke/skit while out, something that will make you smile (e.g. south park always gets me cracking a smile). Keep a carefree attitude about you. Make sure you exercise every day too, pushups, body squats and sit-ups if you don't have access to a gym. Or go to a playground, you can do pullups, rope climbs, etc. Eat eggs in the morning for breakfast unless you already have high cholesterol. Take a vitamin D3 supplement daily (up to 4,000 IUs should be ok if you plan to walk in the sun). These things will raise testosterone, which I think improves attitude, drive, competition.

But overall HAVE FUN. If you're not enjoying yourself, then something is wrong. Reflect, course correct, and drive on. Remember that most people are living a shitty life in a job they hate, slaving away 40 hours a week, and you're living the life you want to live, and you're living it by your own rules.

Messages In This Thread