rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How girls treat each other

How girls treat each other

You know, everytime i read a story like this, my hope for future generations declines. Children nowadays are corrupted by their parents and the cathedral. Their parents have no interest in being a strong role model for their children, they'd rather be "friends". Facilitators of degenerate behavior. While some parents genuinely don't care, it is these parents that are the cause of this behavior. The cathedral does nothing but promote this behavior. Degeneracy is promoted and viewed as cool. I hated jr high and high school, because i had to listen to these fuckheads rant and rave about how fucked up they got. One girl in my class would brag about how she would drink to black out. Another student who is probably dead or in jail bragged to me how he was a pothead. The high was not getting him off, so he turned to pills, ecstacy, and LSD, and finally heroin.
I pity children who are born in terrible circumstances. A child is brought into this world with a blank slate. No state of mind, blind to the ways of mankind. Children learn these behaviors, they don't come out fucked up. A shame. Parents need to start being parents and stop promoting degeneracy.

Messages In This Thread